DR. LUU QUOC THAI
- Land, housing and real estate law
- Advising on complaints and lawsuits about land, housing and real estate business
- Legal training
Area of expertise :
- Doctor of Hồ Chí Minh University of Law
- Master of European Law (Lund University, Sweden)
Dr. Luu Quoc Thai graduated from the Ho Chi Minh University of Law; Master of European Law at Lund University in Sweden; PhD at the Ho Chi Minh University of Law.
Dr. Thai has many years of experience in law areas such as advising individuals, and businesses on legal issues related to land, house, and real estate business. Currently, Dr. Thai is a senior consultant of TNJ Limited Law Company, specializing in land law, and real estate business. Dr. Thai is also an Arbitrator of the Center for Financial Commercial Arbitration (FCCA).
For many years, Dr. Thai has also taught at the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, and other universities, and companies.
By undertaking the above positions, Dr. Thai has built a solid reputation for his professional qualifications and practical experience in consulting real estate disputes.
- Lecturer of Ho Chi Minh University of Law;
- Consulting and legal training for universities;
- Advising individuals and businesses on legal issues related to land, housing, real estate business.
Bar membership :
- Arbitrator of FCCA Arbitration center;
- Senior Consultant of TNJ Law Firm.